Friday, December 21, 2007

Before And After Brazilian Waxpic WAITING TO BARBER

Sorry, my itenciĆ³n writing this blog, is that it was a place to collect my ideas and thoughts, not my life or my "frikadas" because I consider it to be intimate unveiling not offer me any "frikadas" in return, but given that I have only two readers (excellent readers, but does not leave many comments) and some sporadic, and not take it anymore, if I'm going to drop and I will put a lot of videos from youtube: TODAY SWEENEY TODD PREMIERE!, desgraciadametne in USA, we have to wait until 15 February. By the way, there have told me they're going to fold, songs included, which has already caused my anger and final proposition of going to the movies in VO (yes, those who go once a year and a half) to be poscute when they have to be disfigured (c'mon, c'mon ... that ... that smoked Ghost), and the music of Sondheim noe s very melodic, do not leave humming a song Memory style, nor effective, it is .. . hear him ... is simply glorious, and the script is ... simply too glorious ... and Tim Burton .. "Pa" to repeat ourselves, but you know, now, the only thing I'll miss is the music of Danny Elfman ... but everything can not be in this life.

course I think the movie is aimed at two audiences: the Tim Burton fans, and fans of musicals and Sondheim in particular, and more particularly the latter, however, when given the two cases ... ufff ... whatever happens, on edge because the premiere

0 comments:

Post a Comment