Thursday, August 21, 2008

Nerovision Express 2. 3.1.0.25 Aversion, Disease, One Drop, "Human normal?

Title: Aversion

Race: Human

Words: 100

Claim: Bella

Warning: BD spoiler


is strange that I, a person with a strange aversion to blood, have the overwhelming desire to become a vampire whose only food is just this precious and thick red liquid. And even stranger is that evenXC I feel so sick, I feel as if my whole body was torn and cries out for one thing. And that thing is something that I hated all my life despite running gushing through my veins. And that something that I hate and that makes me an incredible feeling sick, is blood. Blood is currently the only medicine I need to save my life and growing in my belly.

Human or animal, no matter how this is me, the only important thing here is that the need to save my life.


Title:

One drop Race: Human

Words: 100

Claim: Jasper

Warnings: No

Author Notes:
never imagined I would write something about Jasper, but here I am, making a vague attempt to reflect what happened on Bella's birthday.




A single drop of blood was enough to make it all falls apart, that my reasoning would succumb to the growing thirst I felt and that my brother ended pouncing on its n

0 comments:

Post a Comment