Friday, September 12, 2008

Wedding Seating List Sample

Title: Time is running

Race: Human

Words: 100

Claim: Bella Swan

Warning: Slight spoiler BD, almost imperceptible .

party gives inspiration "The time is running out"

there was nothing more to do. Already did everything that was in our hands. It's frustrating, it's horrible to see how time slips away from us the fingers as they pass the seconds, minutes, horas, without that we can prevent it.

"Time is running out."

I repeat it over and over again but I can not resign. How did we get here? What have we done to deserve this? What was so bad that we did to make our life was reduced to days, hours perhaps?

Time is running out and we can not do anything about it.

& nbvio that he, at some point, he would get tired of all my faults and limitations. It was obvious that he, an immortal, not going to spend my life with someone like me.

"Time is running you, Bella, take advantage," he said after hearing that "we will always be together" because I felt that somehow or another, my period of happiness was coming to an end.

Title: Only you

Race: Human

Words: 100

Claim: Bella Swan

Warning: No

party gives inspiration "You will suck the life out of me"

You, with your deceit, with your moods, your beautiful face marble are able to steal your breath and hypnotize any human being able to appreciate such details.

T &, Desktop search, always looking after me, taking care of the danger, you realize you're the only person in the world able to take my life just with a kiss. You alone can make my heart beat wildly, and the only one who can do that as easily halted.

are a danger to me, but you're the only danger which I will not flee.

Title: Addiction

rma in which belonged to him.

was a silly thought, but I realize now how do I know? I was too blinded by the addiction I had for you. You were like a drug that could not stay away. You were my addiction.

0 comments:

Post a Comment