Thursday, October 30, 2008

120-55 Queens Boulevard 11415

Title: Irony.
Race: Vampire.
Words: 100
Claim: Edward.
Warnings: Anger.
Author Notes: What about Edward Halloween?


For the umpteenth time, knocked on the door. Every year was the same.

Stupid Halloween ... Is it that humans have nothing to do?

When my mother opened the door, I heard three or four shrill voices asking "Trick or Sweet?".

I squeezed the bridge of my nose, while keeping my eyes closed and my mind blocked. No need to hear how "adorable" son looked at his fellow vampire costume, with its plastic teeth bathed in blood.

And I wonder what would happen if he knew that we do not use disguises.

Because vampires "real" no need.

Title: Playful
Race: Vampire.
Words: 99
Claim: Emmet and Jasper Cullen
Author Notes: Two children vampires? That can only mean one thing.

When I heard those devils say "Thank you Mrs. Cullen!"And my mother shut the door, I whispered to Jazz.

"Do you think those brats will eat all those sweets?"

immediately, Jazz looked at me puzzled, but said nothing. Then he shook his head and smiled.

"Can not you get tired of messing around?"

"Jazz, the antics are fun. What's wrong? "

" Emmett, are children. And children are frightened by anything. & Rdquo Title: Punishment. Race: Vampire.
Words: 100
Claim: Esme Author Notes: The boys have been bad and Carlisle is not home. So you have to place order on their own.


Suddenly, I felt several very sharp cries, which were suppressed by four very strong laughter. As I reached the hall, I gathered what had happened.
"Very mature of you, guys." When I heard, the laughter stopped.


"Rosalie, down to your sister now. And now, I will hear: tomorrow, I want themthe house of the parents of each of these children and will do everything to be asked. Is that clear? "


"
If Mom. "

" Now, go to their rooms and cleanse. "


rose
As I could not help laughing , rm.
These children are increasingly insane.




0 comments:

Post a Comment