Sunday, September 16, 2007

Country Sayings For Food On the follies of the obituaries ... DEP

loger, fotologeros, and "eros" virtual space in general ... I fear that many do not know what was in your worth, but anyway ... condemned to wander these your face and your life for thousands of blogs of mediocre hacks, with airs of a web page (Jolin, if you want a website, do unto you .. not boring us with daily martiricéis in which we only see your achievements and home videos ... do you find up out of the dead) But anyway .. I do the same ... so following my line Mercurial will not say anything else I can fall in the future, which spit in the air, in the face.
said that, my anger comes from the fact first, not just the disease starting from the ground to our Luciano (lyrics my first experiences in my

0 comments:

Post a Comment