Sunday, February 6, 2011

Japan Optimist Boat Retailers

After the last run I made ...

... that kept me away more than two days of my customary activities ...

... I went back to solid ground ...

... more, no joke, it was synonymous with "normal" ...

... it just presented the official documents to the director ...

... of the institution that fought for me and given me a place ...

... to concentrate most of my class hours ...

... I was assigned a couple of new groups ...

(... while another is still being given Serme ...)

... so my secondary responsibilities that now include two shifts ...

... this is, I have quand exit point "A" (formerly called high school "day ...)

... so, with little time for anything else ...

... relocating to point" B "(the school formerly branded "Twilight "...)

... then go to my pseudo-home ...

... for, and when the evening is dying ...

return to the point ..." B "...

... yes ... it's exhausting ...

... but I know that in the future everything will

accommodating ... ... for now I'm very happy .. .

... and I have several reasons for feeling like this ...

... one, is that members of groups that have just given me ...

(... on 1 "E "and 2 °" E "...)

... I have acceptedur preference ...

... I really look forward with great anxiety ...






...
"Alice In Wonderland"
...

... the new observation of Tim Burton ...

... and why not, his latest collaboration with Johnny Depp ...

(... the seventh and ...)

... you have too many virtues in the technical ...

... as the performances of Helena Bonham Carter, Matt Lucas and Anne Hathaway ...

... the voices of Stephen Fry, Michael Sheen y. .. Christopher Lee ...!!!

... the (always impeccable) music by Danny Elfman ...
... and special effects (both digital and artisanal) Espl

0 comments:

Post a Comment