Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ontario Boaters Licence

This morning took out my third "Saturday math" ...

... with pupils who need better management of groups 1 ° "D" and "F" ...

... either because they go badly in the matter ...

... or simply wanting to improve their concepts and practice ...

... the course is smooth ...

... and it seems that going for long ...

... although it appears that, before long one of the two sets ...

... I no longer be independent ...

... for now I will continue making up ...

... with virtual patching here and there ...

... yeah ...

... for that and more I am ... ----------------

.. And I know what I mean ...

... I am not a mere upstart in these matters!




Atte.

Ipsisimus (lover of good cinema ... ever "movie buff" ... ever "movie buff").

0 comments:

Post a Comment